My life was comfortable, I was successful and I was good at what I did. And so I tried to ignore that little voice that kept asking "Why am I here? Why do I still feel incomplete? Why do I keep feeling there is something more I am meant to do?"
LIke many of the people I now coach, I read all the positive thinking books, took all the personal development seminars, enrolled in the webinars and listened to the “experts” until they all started sounding the same. But still I wondered. "What am I missing here?" "What IS that elusive 'something more' that draws me?"
Then one day I was invited to watch a live video series with a young fella I'd never heard of. His name was Christian Pankhurst. Halfway through the first session, a strong, visceral feeling emanating from my chest area shook me to the core. I had never experienced anything like it before. As the author J. C. Marino has written:
“In every journey comes a moment... one like no other. And in that moment, you must decide between who you are and ... WHO YOU WANT TO BE.”
That was my moment.
It was my own heart wisdom telling me "This is it! This is what you've been searching for." Trusting my heart, I became a member of the first group of coaches to be trained in the Heart IQ Academy. As the Academy has grown, I have grown along with it. I have witnessed life after life being transformed by the amazing process we call HEART IQ (Heart Intelligence) and my own life has been one of them.
I found my "something more." I now have total clarity that helping people re-ignite their spirit and turn their dreams into a LIFE and a LIVELIHOOD THEY LOVE is what I was put on this earth to do!
As a Dream BIG Success Coach I help people uncover their gifts and discover the work they were born to do so that they can create a life that is in alignment with their soul's purpose and their heart's desires.
I am energized by getting to work with individuals who are committed to making significant and conscious change in their lives, in their work and in the world. People who don't take life for granted. People who want to make the most of every single minute, living their life full out.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re ready to up your game and make a bigger difference in the world but the WHAT and the HOW elude you.
- In spite of all of your past successes there is a niggling feeling in the back of your mind that won’t go away. As Morpheus tells Neo in the movie, The Matrix, “You don't know what it is, but its there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.”
- Everyone around you seems so ready to settle for ordinary and they want you to settle for ordinary too, but you can’t do that because THIS CALLING, this drive to be all you can be, won’t let you give up.
And yet time just keeps marching on and you are starting to wonder .... “WHEN?”
What if you were Ready Right Now? What if you just needed somebody to help you to OWN IT?
You're not weird and you're not alone. You were born for this time. Consider the possibility of working with me to discover new ways of creating a life beyond your wildest dreams as you make your impact in the world.
Our journey together begins with a heart-centered conversation where you and I together begin to create a vision of the life you were born to live. A life you LOVE!
Click the box below to begin the conversation -- Schedule a 30 minute Vision Session as MY GIFT TO YOU. Or connect with me through one of my websites below.
This could be your moment.
My Heart IQ Experiences:
- Leadership Mastery Program Supervisor
- Certified Facilitator Training Supervisor
- Heart IQ Mastery Coach - December 2012
- Heart IQ Mastery Facilitator - December 2014
- Heart IQ Mastery Facilitator LEVEL 2 - September, 2015
- Heart IQ Practitioner LEVEL 3 - October, 2015
- Heart IQ Coach Training – Florida USA, 2012
- 3.5 Day Retreat - Florida, USA, 2012
- Heart Summit – Florida 2012
- Heart Summit - Amsterdam, NL December 2013
- 7-Day Deep Dive Retreat - Colorado USA, 2013
- Small Group Leadership Intensive – Dallas, 2012, Colorado, July 2013, Netherlands, March 2014
- Heart IQ Facilitator Training Retreat (in the Hot Seat) – Colorado, July 2013
- Advanced Large Group Facilitator Intensive (in the Hot Seat) - Amsterdam, 2014
- Heart Intelligence 3.5 Day Retreat - Facilitator - VA, USA September 2015
- 3.5 Day Retreat - Netherlands, March 2016
- Facilitator Training Retreat (in the Hot Seat) – Netherlands, March 2016
How one client described her Heart Opening Process working with Kathy:
“Learning to listen to my heart is becoming life changing for me since the very first session with Kathy. With the words “May I have your attention please?” I began releasing fears that were blocking me for many years from moving forward in life.
You probably know that feeling when somewhere very deep inside you know what you want -- you even dream about it -- but you never take it to the next level – ACTION! Your heart, your intuition, sends you so many signals that it would be the right thing to do but you don’t listen or pay attention to it.
Kathy gave me clarity about my next step, not by telling me what to do but by teaching me how to listen to my heart. Kathy teaches us how to start paying attention to our body, how it reacts to words and what it tells us. She teaches us how to concentrate on what we want in life and not on what we fear. She helped me to get unstuck and to overcome my fears of leaving a job that I had had for ten years and moving to a new city where I found an even better position and met the man who is now my fiancé. Today, I am happier than I have ever been. Thank you, Kathy.
We all deserve to live a happy life. Don’t wait till you come to the point of regretting not even trying to follow your dreams.” ~ Natasha Ashley, International Business Blogger
"Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other people’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” ~ Steve Jobs, Founder, Apple Computer